Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) is not required for verification. We ask for your social insurance number only because it helps the verification process go more smoothly on our end, but it will not slow down your verification if you choose not to provide it.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need to get verified?
- What documents are accepted for identity verification?
- What documents are accepted for address verification?
- Why do I have to verify my identity?
- How long does verification take?
- What can I do if my identity verification failed?
- Why am I not verified?
- Is my SIN required for verification?