A Reserve or Iceberg Order is a large trade that is divided up into multiple limit orders. The orders are split into visible and concealed amounts. The concealed orders become visible as the visible portions are executed.
How to Place an Immediate or Cancel (IOC) Order on NDAX (on the trading page)
- Login to https://ndax.io/
- Once you log in you will be redirected to your dashboard
- Click TRADE on the left-hand side of the screen
- On the trade page, click BUY (Green button) or SELL (Red Button) on the right side of the screen
- Click the small GREY ARROW in the upper left corner of the screen to pick the CRYPTOCURRENCY/CAD pair.
- Click the small GREY ARROW on the pop-up to display the dropdown list of Advanced trade orders.
- Click on IOC
- ENTER ORDER SIZE
- ENTER LIMIT OFFSET
- ENTER THE DISPLAY QUANTITY
- Click PLACE BUY/SELL ORDER