A Stop Limit Order is a Limit Buy or Sell Order that is triggered once a cryptocurrency touches an exact price. The advantage of this order is that is that you can ensure an exact price for the order but like any limit order it may not execute if the price does not reach that level.
How to Place a Stop Order on NDAX
- Login to https://ndax.io/
- Once you log in you will be redirected to your dashboard
- Click TRADE on the left-hand side of the screen
- On the trade page, click BUY (Green button) or SELL (Red Button) on the right side of the screen
- Click the small GREY ARROW in the upper left corner of the screen to pick the CRYPTOCURRENCY/CAD pair
- Click the small GREY ARROW on the pop-up to display the dropdown list of Advanced trade orders.
- Click on STOP LIMIT
- ENTER ORDER SIZE
- ENTER LIMIT PRICE
- ENTER STOP PRICE (the specified price when the order will turn into a limit order)
- Click PLACE BUY/SELL ORDER