My cryptocurrency withdrawal request was cancelled.
- Most likely you have entered an incorrect address or left out a destination/memo tag when applicable.
I created my cryptocurrency withdrawal request, but it has not been processed
- Most likely you have not authorized the withdrawal request. Every withdrawal must be confirmed by the client. Be sure to check your inbox for an email from [email protected] with the subject “Confirm Your Withdraw” and click the link.
My cryptocurrency withdrawal request was cancelled. Why?
- Most likely you have entered incorrect information in the required banking fields. You must provide the following VALID information:
- Financial Institution Name
- Bank account holder’s name
- Transit Code
- Bank Account Number
Ensure the above information is valid or it can cause delays or payment to an incorrect bank account. NDAX is not liable for any payment made to an incorrect bank account if the user has provided invalid details.
I created a fiat withdrawal request, but it has not been processed.
- Due to limitations with the Canadian banking system, we only process EFT & Wire withdrawals on business days. NDAX processes fiat withdrawals at 3pm EST. If your withdrawal request has been made past the cut off time it will not be processed until the next business day. Typically, funds should land in your bank account the same evening that the withdrawal has been processed. However, some financial institutions may delay receipt of the funds until the next business day.