Have you ever worried about what will happen to your 2FA if you don’t back it up or lose your phone or your screen dies?
Authy solves this problem by allowing you to utilize 2FA but like an app, can easily be signed into on multiple devices.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to: https://authy.com/download/ and download the Authy app for whichever device(s) you need.
- Click add account.
- Click scan QR code or enter the manual key.
- Open your NDAX account and go to Profile → Use Google Authentication → Show QR code.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device.
- That’s it! You now have 2FA for your NDAX account through Authy!
- Download the app on multiple devices such as a second mobile phone or an iPad. When you log in the 2FA feature specific to your accounts will populate automatically.
Once you have all of your 2FA set up on Authy, you can delete your Google Authenticator codes. However, they will still work if you choose to leave them active.