No, we require a piece of Canadian government issued ID in order to verify your account.
Articles in this section
- Can I give you an international identification?
- Can I trade if I’m not verified?
- Do I need to be verified to deposit?
- Do I need to be verified to trade?
- Do I need to be verified to withdraw?
- How long does it take to be verified?
- How to verify an account
- Is my SIN (Social Insurance Number) required?
- What do I need to be verified?
- What information do I need to be verified?