Why has my Interac e-Transfer not deposited?
The standard time it takes to deposit an Interac e-Transfer into your account is 0-3 hours. If you haven't received your deposit within that timeframe, please double check you have completed all the steps of the Interac e-Transfer.
You may have sent the Interac e-Transfer from your Canadian banking institution to [email protected] but have not gone back to your NDAX account to complete the final step which notifies NDAX of your deposit. See steps 4-6.
1. Go to the Deposit screen in the top right hand corner of your screen.
2. Click the drop down and then select Canadian Dollars.
3. Next, select the Interac e-Transfer option.
4. At your own banking institution, add NDAX Payment as a payee by adding our email address: [email protected]
Initiate the transfer and if your bank requires it, give the noted security question (bottom left) and answer (bottom right) as noted in your particular transaction.
IMPORTANT*** Take note of the MESSAGE NUMBER as it will be needed to process your transaction – this gives us your account information and it is imperative you include this in the e-Transfer.
Once you have taken note of this message number – hit NEXT.
5. On the NEXT screen, insert your Message number in the comments section as a special instruction.
6. Hit submit to finalize the Interac e-Transfer.