Our clients' funds are safely held in a segregated bank account with a Canadian-based banking institution. A segregated bank account safeguards our clients’ money and keeps it separate from NDAX’s operating account.
Articles in this section
- Which Canadian banks do you deal with?
- Are you a registered Money Service Business?
- Can I trade if I'm not a Canadian resident?
- How long does verification take?
- How long does funding / withdrawals take?
- What does NDAX mean?
- Do you offer Margin Trading?
- When will new cryptocurrencies be added to your platform?
- What is NDAX?
- Where is my money being held?