Although the regulation of cryptocurrency is in its infancy, we strive to be compliant with all requirements of applicable laws and regulations. Our philosophy is to engage with regulators and as such NDAX has successfully registered as a Money Service Business (MSB) with the Financial Transactions and Reports and Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) – Canada’s financial intelligence unit. NDAX has established and implemented an anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing compliance regime that meets all requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
Articles in this section
- Which Canadian banks do you deal with?
- Are you a registered Money Service Business?
- Can I trade if I'm not a Canadian resident?
- How long does verification take?
- How long does funding / withdrawals take?
- What does NDAX mean?
- Do you offer Margin Trading?
- When will new cryptocurrencies be added to your platform?
- What is NDAX?
- Where is my money being held?