The NDAX model combines the “best of the best” security measures from the financial world and the cryptosphere to create a secure platform. We use Multi-Signature technology to provide security for your crypto assets. With 98% of our digital assets stored offline, NDAX is compliant with Canada’s highest security standards. In addition, we utilize a segregated bank account that keeps your cash legally separate from the exchange and other participants. To keep you safe, we have decided to make Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) mandatory at NDAX. Despite these measures, it is imperative that you take the utmost care of your own security and guard your account passwords and details.
Articles in this section
- Which Canadian banks do you deal with?
- Are you a registered Money Service Business?
- Can I trade if I'm not a Canadian resident?
- How long does verification take?
- How long does funding / withdrawals take?
- What does NDAX mean?
- Do you offer Margin Trading?
- When will new cryptocurrencies be added to your platform?
- What is NDAX?
- Where is my money being held?