NDAX enforces withdrawal limits to protect customer accounts and to comply with federal and provincial laws and regulations. These limits are not a substitute to having strong and unique password and two factor authentication (2FA) on your NDAX account and email account. NDAX strongly encourages you to have two factor authentication on all your accounts.
- If your password has been changed, you cannot make a withdrawal for 24 hours.
- If your account does not have 2FA, you will not be able to withdraw any fiat or cryptocurrency.
- Please check below to see what limit your account falls under:
- New/Unverified Accounts: Unverified accounts have a 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
- Basic Accounts: Basic accounts can withdraw 2 BTC (or equivalent) per day. This number is configured to be approximately $25,000 per day and will periodically change to further align with that target.
- Enhanced Accounts: 10 BTC (or equivalent) per day and up to $100,000 a month with two factor authentication(2FA) enabled. Any amounts over $100,000 will need to go through the NDAX OTC desk.
To get started with Verification please click the top right menu - Verify Account. Once you've submit your information to Basic Verification you can then proceed to Settings -> Enhanced verification.
Once you have been verified please ensure 2FA is enabled in your settings to increase your limits to the 10 BTC daily maximum.
For an Enhanced Verification, the user must submit a selfie and a copy of a government issued picture ID. Please make sure you are selecting the proper document type and exactly following the instructions. If you are uploading a document such as a passport, the system may reject your document if you take a picture of the entire passport. For example, for a passport, you need to take a picture of the top part of your passport which only has your picture and your biographical information.
If you have manipulated your document in any way the verification may fail. Please make sure to submit clear photos without any alterations.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having issues with getting verified. We will review your submission as soon possible and resolve the problem.